Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Once, there was this girl who....

Today as i walked to my place of educational employment eagerly, i saw something. It was a bird with one leg. This bird was hopping around on it's one leg attempting to locate and eat food on the sidewalk. As i looked at the bird, i thought, "oh, that poor bird", and i also thought "i wonder what happened to it's other leg?" and now that i'm thinking about it again, i'm thinking "Man, i'm glad i still have both of my legs!"

Hope you had a good thanksgiving.

Song of the day is "Life on Mars" by David Bowie. I was trying to pick something good to listen to this morning on the way to school, and so i picked David Bowie, and the melodious love of this song as it hit my ears caused me to be in a good mood, and walk with a skip in my step as the music touched my soul in such a way as to make me want to dance. If you have the means and or desire, check out "Life on Mars" by David Bowie.

ps. I just found a small cold sore on the inside of my mouth....weird

5 Comments:

Blogger Keller said...

What ever happened to the bird's other leg? Was it a cat's thanksgiving dinner? Please don't leave us hanging!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Shaolin said...

Sorry, Kyle, i have no idea what happened to that poor birds leg, but if i see him again, i will ask him.

I also asked Detective Grisham from CSI what he thought, and he formed the hypothesis that The bird was late paying for his drugs, and the drug dealer broke his leg off and fed it to the birds family....

but he's kind of morbid...

2:44 PM  
Blogger Keller said...

I'm sick of Gil Grissim. He thinks he can prove everything! If he's so smart, let him reinact the scene to show how the bird's leg came off... using nothing but a kleenex, q-tip, and koolaid.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Joy said...

I have to admit my love for that song choice, almost as much as my love for that "might wind" cd.
You have beautiful taste in music, to bad you have such bad taste in picking flower girls. I'm not bitter, just better. Yes, that thought did just come to me. Anyhow I think if you were that bird, you would still have your other leg, because you would make one mighty big bird. Infact that bird might have just lost his leg to someone like you.

8:32 PM  
Blogger T.I.Houghton said...

I agree that "The Song of The Day" selection for today was genius. I have never really known about David until last Christmas when I saw "The Life Aquatic". Also I have a CD with all the the requested pictures on it, so some day when our lives intersect I will give it to you so that you can enjoy them.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home