Wednesday, October 19, 2005

My Nova Scotia Home

Hey Kids.

1. I'm doing this from a dial up connection (how weird is that)
2. I'm doing this from Nova Scotia (even weirder)

In case you didn't hear, my uncle passed away suddenly last friday, and my sister and i, left calgary, went back to vancouver to meet up with my mom and rest of family, and flew to Nova Scotia for the funeral.

It has been a very tough week, and it is coming to an end, as Ashley and i return on Saturday.

I have had much time to think, and have some good things to write about when i get home.

Thanks Kyle for the email

Love you all
The Shaolin

Song of the day is "The End" by Ryan Adams and the Cardinals. It's a beautiful song. If you have the means and or the desire, i encourage you to check it out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Keller said...

I don't know if I'll be able to find that song by Bryan's son. I hope you have a safe trip back from New Scotland.

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mike, sorry about your uncle. i hope all is well with you and you are able to return safe and sound to your beloved roomate.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Kieran said...

Hey Mike,

Troy is on his way to pick you up at the airport. Glad to have to back and hope that you have a better week than the last.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home