Thursday, July 06, 2006

Back in Black?

Hello Sportsfans. I'm back. I was in Vancouver for six days. While I was there i got married. It was a good time. Still come to the one in august though, most people who would find themselves reading this blog probably were not at the one in Vancouver. We got married in Vancouver to make sure that no matter what happens with my dad's surgery, he would be there to take part in our wedding. Anyway, it was an awesome day. Stop by and look at some pictures sometime if you want.

So last night, I was getting ready to go to sleep and was speaking with my wife about what i should preach about in Vermilion in a week and a half when i have to be there to preach. I was thinking about preaching on the subject of peace, not like war and peace, but more like the peace of God that transecends all understanding. Anyway, i wasn't totally sold on the idea, and then Cara said, "why don't you preach about trusting God?". And a light went off in my head and a bell started going "ding ding ding ding ding ding ding". That was it. This whole having a wife thing is paying off already!

Anyway, so i need to get working on a sermon, also i am very very sick. But before i get to my sermon, i am going to try and call my wife at work and also call my friend Jeff.

We'll talk again another time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Troy said...

I seriously can't wait for August 19th, it's going to be a blast and honestly, I'm so stoked that you guys are hitched. It's great seeing you so happy Mike, seriously, I'm praying for you guys.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Oh man.. you guys all married up and whatnot.. hehe, I noticed the wife thing too. It's cute. Congrats!

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home