Sunday, June 18, 2006

Meet Norman the Mormon!


Norman the Mormon is my car. Well, he's the car Cara and I bought. He's a good car, he's served us well, i and i anticipate more of the same. I have been wanting to show him to you for a while, but the opportunity to photograph and uplink the pics has been unpossible till now, so without further ado, i present to you my Car, a 2002 Pontiac Grand Am, Norman the Mormon. (who is named after the gentleman who sold us the car who was a mormon, I am not a mormon, but apperantly my car is, probably so he can have many wives and live in Utah)

3 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Verrrrrry Nice! Lots of room for babies in the back!

1:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SWEET RIDE!!!!!!!!
TheDrake

12:07 PM  
Blogger Keller said...

Please take the pictures down because they are causing me to covet. Thanks.


PS - Just kidding! Nice car!

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home