Saturday, April 08, 2006

A Happening Early in the morning

A Quote

Matt Russell decrees that he will recieve his docterate before Jon Kramer, in contrast to the prophesy in the AUC-NUC Yearbook from 2003-2004.

I respond: "Yeah, but he will be ordained before you!"

He responds: "but that's because he's more spiritual then me....oh wait, don't tell him i said that!"

I retort: "I am going to go and blog that right now!"

And thus you have this blog. Enjoy this confession from the dance floor. What the heck is with me blogging late at night huh? Also, i am not president of the school student council. I am and was disappointed. Oh well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt Russell said...

you bastard!

That was off the record. Where's your dignity.

Dr. Matt Russell, PhD (cand.)

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home