Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Neck-Meat

Today in my poetry class, I had to write a paraphrase of a poem from our book, removing all the metaphors and simile within.

This is the original

http://dreamweaversweb.com/dream/rose.html

This is my version. Compare and Contrast, but most importantly, enjoy.

My love is new
My love is nice to hear
You are physically attractive, my good female.
I really, really love this person
I will continue loving this person, until something seemingly
impossible happens.
till something seemingly impossible happens, my dear
and even to the end of earths existance as we
know it
and I will continue to love you, my dear
all the days of my life
I hope everything goes alright for you, you are the only person that i love
I hope everything goes alright for you, for a period of time
I will return to you, person that I love
I'm gonna be far away.

song of the day: Best of You - by the Foo Fighters. It's awesome. Check it out, if you are in the mood for a real rocker.

ps. Happy Valentines Day

1 Comments:

Blogger Keller said...

All i can say is "wow".

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home