Friday, February 17, 2006

Goodbye Yellow Brick Road


So,
It's time for me to go.
Not in a fatalistic way,
or a way that would include
purposefully ending my own
life.
But in a way
that refers to the leaving of one's
current city or residance, and
implies
the arrival of said person
in a town or city
differant from the one which
the person is
leaving.
This may hamper my blogging,
and by hamper I don't mean
make my blogging
worse
then it already is.
I simly am referring to the
consistancy with which i
try to blog for
you.
If I were to choose
to have you listen to one
piece of music
that i think is good
today
it would have to
be a song by the band
Matchbox 20, because when i went
to the bank, i heard their song
unwell.
It was nice
it was better then any song
by Madonna that i have heard
but not better then any song
by Michael Jackson:for instance
Billie Jean.
I am leaving now
parting is
such sweet
sorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Keller said...

Glad you arrived.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Shle said...

you dont seem to write as much anymore.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home