Tuesday, January 24, 2006

When will I learn?

Yesterday...immeadiatly after writing that blog, i went to catch the elevator two floors back up to my apartment. The elevator arrived and i boarded and as the door was shutting, i'll admit it, i fluffed (aka:farted, passed gas, or any other clever catch phrases you might know for the situation). So there i was, standing alone in the elevator as it rose, slowly towards my destination, only to stop halfway, at the main floor, where, a girl got on the elevator. Well, she didn't just get on the elevator, she had three loads of stuff that she put in the elevator, so she can in and out, and in and out, and back in. Now, i felt awkward, because i knew the smell had begun to seep, and seeing as i was the only person on the elevator, she must've been aware at my tragic little mishap. Anyway, i didn't look at her, i kept listening to my headphones, and quickly exited the elevator as soon as it arrived at my floor which seemed like an eternity later.

The problem is, this isn't the first time this has happened, and so i am ashamed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shle said...

You never cease to amuse me.. BUt what annoys me is that I havent seen you yet...

1:52 PM  
Blogger Keller said...

Pharting. I don't know if I've ever pharted before... so I can't say that I can empathsize with you... maybe.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home