Monday, February 06, 2006

This is the Day

Itès 10:13am, my accrditation interview is at 1:00pm, or for you military types, 1300 hours. I am starting to get tight feeling in my chest. Maybe it is because Sheryl Crow and Lance Armstrong announced thier break-up today. Or maybe it is because Stephen Harper was officially sworn in as Prime Minister of Canada today. Or maybe it is because in less then three hours I am going to be in my accreditation interview. Who knows right. Anyway, if and when i Pass, i hope to update this so as to make you aware of either my triumph or my failure. Please Pray for me during 1:00pm-2:30pm Alberta time. That is 12:00 pm-1:30pm BC time, 10:00pm-11:30pm Israel Time, and 4:00am-5:30am Manila Time. Although in Manila it will actually be February 7th 2006, while here still in Calgary it will be February 6th. Funny how Time Zones work huh.

Anyway, I should get back to freaking out.
Have a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home