Monday, November 21, 2005

Planet Earth is Blue, and there's nothing i can do

"This is ground control to major Tom"

Ok, so this isn't ground control to mahor Tom, this is the Shaolin to his faithful blog readers, but David Bowie say's it so much better then i do. Anyway, how is life. Mine is pretty good, i started thinking about an assignment that is due tomorrow, only a 3-5 pager, no big deal. It's a journal article critique, and i am critiquing a Focus on the Family article. Also making my life good is the fact that i have Cara by my side. Last night, she made me a fantastic meal of Pancakes and Bacon for supper. It was amazing. Then we hung out, and she went home and i watched a film called "The Rain Man" alone by myself in the dark. It was good. It looks like this practicum for Cara at the pregnancy care centre is going to work out, which is good news for everyone. Speaking of good news both our hockey and soccer teams got destroyed by Rockey Mountain College this past weekend. It was most disappointing. You know what, i'm sorry i even blogged. I have nothing of consequence to say. My brain has been not focused on much good these days. Read Kyle's last blog it was really really good. I have to go now.

Song of the day: Space Oddity, by David Bowie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home