Saturday, January 15, 2005

In English Please!

I know you all must be convoluted with rage, due to the fact that I didn’t do an update today, and that today’s is very short and sweet, but it has been unavoidable. Last night I was doing a youth event until 11:30 and also my friends Tim and Jamie are here visiting. After they leave tomorrow I will do a good chronicled update as to what has gone on, and what I have been thinking about.

Song of the Day: “23” by Jimmy Eat World. This is a song of epic proportions. It is among the most passionate on the latest Jimmy disc “Futures”, and touches my soul in a way only a great Jimmy song can. The lyrics are show that Jim Adkins is at the top of his game and is still capable of reaching into his tortured soul and spilling his guts for all to see. Something I hope Rivers Cuomo can do on Weezer’s fifth full length album due out this spring sometime. Anyway, check out “23” by Jimmy, it is well worth your time and brought much happiness to my life today as I drove around with Tim in Lloydminster. So if you have the desire and the means, check it out, I beseech you, but I don’t besmirch you.
Love Always
Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home