Monday, January 24, 2005

Summer 2001 - Unforgettable

I write to you this evening from a drug induced stupor with a purpose. Because I am Purpose Driven. My purpose originally was to write this grand statement of some sort that would cause minds to be blown and hearts to be broken and so on, but due to the incredible amount of pain resonating through my head, neck and sinus area I have decided to minimize the content of my blog. Tomorrow morning I will be venturing out to Camp Nakamun, the site of this years Western Canadian District Youth Pastor’s Retreat. This will be fun, and I am looking forward to it. Anyway, after that is the Break Forth Conference, which will also be good, probably less fun, but good none the less. The reason I say all this is so that you know that I will not be updating my blog for over a week, and I don’t want you to think I died, or gave up on my blog or anything. I am just leaving.

The song of the day. “Everything reminds me of her” by Elliott Smith. It is a really good song. You should listen to it, I know I listen to it. If you have the desire and or means, you should check it out. It’s kind of slow and melancholy, but can you really expect anything different from the now deceased Elliott Smith? Anyway, I’m starting to go blind, so I am going to leave it at that.
Peace

oh on a side note, i did something today that i havn't done in a very very long time. I listened to the album pinkerton by weezer. It was great i rocked out. I felt like i was back in the summer of 2001, it was unforgettable.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt Russell said...

Dear Michael, my life has less meaning without you in it.

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home