Saturday, February 03, 2007

Too Tired To Blog

My blog title is self explanitory, but what you might not catch is the similarity referance to a whiskeytown song called "too drunk to dream" which i'm pretty sure i put on Troy's mix cd. Great song. Life has been busy, and since i am no longer an intern, i feel bad about blogging while i am at work, so i am blogging from my brother in laws place while Cara and I babysit our neice. They got two new cats, to go with thier already two other cats, which doesn't work for me since i don't like cats at all in the first place. Anyway, i wish i had a lot more to say, to be honest this environment is not very condusive to blogging, because in laws are here, cats are jumping all over the place, and it smells like natural gas in here. Anyway, this is just a quick update to tell you i am alive, and that ministry is going well. I just returned from a Youth Pastor's retreat, which helped me connect with like minded individuals, and also gain some perspective on my life and current ministry. It was refreshing, despite the fact that it was filled with late nights and early mornings. That combo has followed me home the last couple days also, which has added to my fatigue. I enjoyed my time at Youth Pastor's retreat, cause i have been kinda lonely, at least lonely because for the better part of my last six years i have surrounded myself with friends and colleauges who are working towards a similar thing as me, this is all crap. WHat a lame blog, i'm sorry. I'll get something figured out soon. I need to blog more, and hopefully with my reading, teaching ect, i'll have more to say, and maybe some things will happen in my life that are more worth describing. My typing fingers on my left hand hurt. The end

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristine said...

I know how you feel about being lonely. For a couple years I had been surrounded by friends nearly all the time at school, then when Sharky and I got married, we came back to Calgary, and hardly anyone was around. Those first couple months before we got to know Jon and Fran, and got into a small group, were horribly lonely. I know it's a little different for you because just invloving yourself more at church would burn you out, not help, but the sentiment is similar.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Bassmaster Fehr said...

Hope Vermilion's treating you well. I actually had to find my own textbooks this semester, as CP's other employees aren't nearly as helpful. Also will you be at skiriffic this year? I hear there's some talented bass player in the band this year...

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home