Saturday, November 25, 2006

Lex and Lana sitting in a Tree

Well, I haven't posted in a long time. I've meant to, but as i've said many times, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Anyway, this will be short and sweet, and not really have much content, other then to say, yes i did get hired at the church in Vermilion, and also to say, that i am at work on my break and needing to kill some time, as opposed to killing some mockingbirds, which i do not approve of. I don't have much to say, well that's not true, i have a few things to say, but i want to save them for a more meaningful blog that i hope to post by tomorrow or Monday, but considering i have a major assignment due on Monday and a meeting in the morning, i may not get around to it. What i will get around to is finishing Season 2 of 24 tonight, and depending on how much energy i have, i might motor through the rest of season 5 of Smallville also. And some of you are saying, shouldn't you spend that time working on your assignment? To which i would respond, maybe, but as long as i get it done, and i pass it, i don't really care that much, because when i come home from work, i need to relax and spend time with my wife (aka 24 time). When that is over and i have been fed my evening meal, generally, Cara goes to sleep, and i stay up for another couple of hours, because my body isn't ready to sleep at 9pm, yet nor is my body ready to do homework at 9-11pm either. It's like this state of being awake and what not, yet not being overly mentally active. That's my veg time. I'm alone, i can read, or watch tv, or play video games or do whatever, but it's the time i need to rest, and process the day, so in a round-about way, no i will not use that time to do homework, shame on me i know. I am tired though. At work sometimes, including right now, i feel like i could lie down and sleep on the floor, but once i finish work, i have all this energy and can't fall asleep for many hours. So, thats about it for now, a random and pointless blog, used only to waste time, but now i am getting hungary thinking about going home, so i had better stop and get back to work for another hour and a half, but if any of you feel like stopping in and buying some Christian books, or even calling me at work, i wouldn't be against it.

3 Comments:

Blogger drakefarmer said...

I hear you about the veg time... so needed!

7:00 PM  
Blogger Shle said...

I have a good idea.. why dont you send me your freaking christmas list, instead of watching 24 for one night..

11:52 PM  
Blogger Bassmaster Fehr said...

Congrats on the job! However, us proud members of Gerry Hall will miss having you around the fair city of Calgary.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home