Saturday, December 09, 2006

An Explanation

So, last time i blogged, i tried to post a video. A hilarious and beautiful video from the website, U-Tube. Anyway, it didn't work, and it posted these two non-blogs that you see directly underneath this post. Truth be told, this made me very mad. In addition, because the blogs are all corrupted my blog site won't let me delete them. This all made me very mad as i stated above, and so everytime i saw or thought about my own blog I got violently mad, so thats why i haven't blogged, but today i am sucking it up, just enough to get the explanation out of the way. So that's it for now, but soon i will post again, especially since i am moving away from Calgary forever in 19 days. The countdown begins....

Song of the Day: "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" by Elton John.
Film of the Day: "Elizabethtown" (cause i watched it last night)

1 Comments:

Blogger drakefarmer said...

Yeah I was wondering about the non-working videos???

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home