Monday, November 06, 2006

Things are not always What they seem

For instance, I walked into a room. Including myself there were six visible people in the room. I was sitting, and i happened to glance around the room, and noticed that the five other people in the room were either black or brown, whatever right. Then one of the black guys turned around and he was actually white, but because of his clothes, and the shadows, and because i am very very tired, he appeared to be an African American of some sort, but in truth he was just a crazy honky hanging out with a bunch of African Americans. Also then i noticed a seventh person rise from the couch, which was facing away from me. So, i thought there were five black people, and one little ol' whitey me, when actually there was another white guy who appeard black, and also, it appeared there were only six people in the room, when in actual fact there were seven, thus leading me to conclude and state that indeed...things are not always what they seem.

3 Comments:

Blogger Keller said...

When i read this posting, I thought it was probably worthwhile. I guess things are not always what they seem.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Shle said...

where was I when you were in this room!? Ha ha love you

9:05 PM  
Blogger Shaolin said...

wow Kyle, that cuts deep, it's a fair comment, but it cuts deep, not all of us are taking creative writing in school!

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home