Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I Feel Like Blogging...But I don't have much to say...

And I find that weird...not that i don't have much to say...because i routinely have not much to say (and because of a certain process i am going through i am not reading much/anything that is stimulating my mind and heart). I'm more suprised by my desire to blog.

What's going on in my life?

1. I'm working at the Edge (our church's youth center) and the kids are playing Rockband 2 - particularly - "You Oughta Know - by Alanis Morrisette. Weird

2. I bought a house - it's slowly being renovated though - not by me because i don't have those skills - though some people say you can aquire them.

3. Tonight for supper Cara made Porkchops - and while I eat them I'm going to watch game four in the series between my beloved Canucks and the St. Louis Blues. Yay Canucks!

4. This week we are having our Man Night Youth Event - it's a milder version of T-Night (Anyone who went to CBC in Regina will know that i'm talking about) with some teaching on manhood. We're also having a ladies night - which is a much tamer version of "G-NO" (CBC Regina again). Both of these events should be top-notch and i'm looking forward to the fun and the good relationships and memories that will come out of these events. Post Script - just to clarify I will not be going to the girls night event.

5. Soon I am going to Calgary to meet my intern.

6. My body is feeling extremely fatigued.

7. Being Authentic is hard work.

8. Truman Capote (at least what i have read so far) was a spectacular story teller.

That is all for now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should name your (presently non-existent, but possibly future) next man-child "Truman Capote Schalin"...

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home