Sunday, October 18, 2009

when i'm down

Shortly after everyone got into www.homestarrunner.com (which suprisingly is still a website) i bucked the trend and fell in with the White Ninja (www.whiteninjacomics.com). The white ninja is always good for a laugh, well only if you have a demented sense of humor like myself. I am here at the church office reviewing my sermon that i have to preach in approximatly an hour and a half, and i felt like i needed a laugh - so i headed over to check out the latest offerings of the white ninja. I wasn't disappointed. Anyway - i thought i would share the white ninja with you. One of his more recent adventures, and then one of my all time favorites. Enjoy.

10 minutes later

I was going to post the pictures directly onto my blog - but my blog is being a tool - so here are the links, less convienant i know - but well worth the risk.

http://www.whiteninjacomics.com/comics/powerfularms.shtml

and

the classic
http://whiteninjacomics.com/comics/catwedgie.shtml

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home