Wednesday, October 28, 2009

two things to report

this morning as i walked (going green) to work, i passed a black sunfire with stereo booming. Then almost immeadiatly i recognized the muffled tune coming from the black sunfire at 8:30am, and it was The Spice Girls. Now, i'm slightly embarresed to admit that i was able to immeadiatly identify the music of the spice girls, but don't hold it against me, they were the most ubiquitous musical group for like 3 years of my adolesence. Not to mention that my sister quite enjoyed thier music. Anyway, my knowledge of the Spice Girls was not as embarressing as the embarressment of the person who was listening to the spice girls so loudly at that ungodly hour in public.

#2. I just bought tickets to U2. On June 23rd 2009, a dream is going to come true, my dream...of seeing U2 live in concert. Hallelujah. (though i doubt they will play a cover of that ubiquitisly covered song)

that is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home